Kinesiology fused with S.C.E.N.A.R technology
Simple and Powerful Holistic Approach to Pain Management and Recovery.
May 25th and 26th ' Mind Body Connection I & II '. July 13th ' Mind Body Connection III '
July 14th 'Activating the Healing Programme' Introduction Workshop.
August 10th: Balancing the ANS and Healing the Spine August 11th : Pain Relief for Seniors
August 31st 'Happy Healthy Dogs '
‘SCENAR therapy for Horses’ One-day Workshop
With much gratitude and Thank you to His Holiness the Dalai Lama , Geshe Legden, Lama Yeshe and Lama Zopa Rinpoche. I have been fortunate to be trained as a SCENAR Practitioner by Chris Mortensen and with Russian experts in the field of SCENAR technology. Prof Alexander Tarakanov, Dr Iosef Semikatov, Dr Irina Ershova, Dr Revenko, Dr Vladimir Lopatko, Dr Yury Perfiliev, and Dr Boris Kulizhsky head of medical research RITM OKB Russia . All who have significantly enhanced my skills and practice as a trainer with their richness and generosity of knowledge.Special thank you to Professor Lun Wong OAM, and Toni Gralton
Anna Heiskari was born and spent her childhood growing up in the wilderness of Lapland. With a thirst for new knowledge upon arriving in Australia she qualified as a Clinical Pathologist and worked at the Royal Brisbane Hospital . Anna grew increasingly frustrated by the limits and side effects of conventional medicine and its approach to disease and pain and began exploring the world of natural medicine in the late 1970s. After seeing drastic improvements when people modified their diet and became more physically active, she changed direction focusing her studies in Natural Therapies and in Training.
Applied Kinesiology and Interactive biofeedback neuro-stimulation Therapy have become her focus as these unique modalities have proved to be profoundly effective in the relief of all types of pain and restoring health and balance of the whole body, and mind.
Anna has over 37 years of experience in Natural Therapies and is passionate about learning and sharing her knowledge.
- S.C.E.N.A.R Trainer , course author and presenter
- Certified SCENAR Practitioner
- Kinesiologist RSKP (Level 5, AKA )
- Touch for Health Instructor , Clinical Supervisor & Mentor for AKA .
- Sports Injuries
- Holistic Equine SCENAR therapy Trainer
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Training
- Rhythmic Movement and Reflex Integration
- Certificate in Exercise Nutrition FIA fitNation member.
- Specialising in the field of interactive biofeedback neuro-stimulation for pain relief and pain management .
- On going studies ; Diploma in Sport Therapy and Applied Kinesiology level 6